Our adult family home offers seniors the finest care in a warm, homey setting. Our tasteful, comfortable home is located in a safe residential neighborhood of Landover Hills in Vancouver Washington.
A Home for Elderly is an ideal environment for seniors who prefer a smaller, more intimate residence over a large care Assisted Living facilities. The advantages for residents are many: low caregiver-to-resident ratio, less exposure to unknown people, more peace and privacy in the home, and more personalized care are just a few.
The staff at A Home For Elderly is what really sets us apart from other AFH facilities in Vancouver Washington is owner occupaid. Our dedicated caregivers are highly valued and well-trained with all the certification. We have very low turn-over in our staff. They love what they do, and stay with us for the long run. This is an important feature for our residents who develop close relationships with caregivers. This allows an atmosphere of trust and safety to flourish in our homes.
At A Home For Elderly we believe that seniors deserve a higher quality of life, surrounded by good friends and family, dedicated staff, a beautiful uplifting environment, delicious food, and compassionate care. This is a special place where residents live happy, fulfilled lives.
- Our home is located in the quiet neighborhood of Landover Hills
- Street lined trees make it pleasant for taking walks
- The home is nestled by trees & has occasional views of Mt. St. Helens
- The interior has a very spacious floor plan, including a large living room with a wood burning fireplace
- A dedicated dining room space makes it great for conversations
- The home is well lighted with automatic motion sensors
- We offer private rooms with private baths
- Close to local shops, parks, senior & community centers
- All rooms include basic cable TV, optional private telephone line, wireless internet service and centralized air conditioning & heating
- Each room is equipped with call buttons & motion sensors for assistance
- Wheelchair & handicapped accessible home
- Furnished rooms & Hospital beds available
- Wheelchair accessible patio and courtyard with water fountain feature
- Unique and individualized activities that stimulate each resident
- Surround your loved one in opportunities to relax, play from arts and crafts, board games, ice cream social’s & tea parties
- We honor each resident with birthday parties
- Our purpose is to create a place full of love, life, safety and peace of mind for our residents & their families
- We strive to create an atmosphere full of laughter & life
- We enjoy creating and sharing special holiday celebrations with your loved one
Cell (503) 914-9161
Business (360) 254-3498
13208 NE Village Green Drive
Vancouver, WA 98684